[sup] Getting email on my phone
Alfredo Palhares
2015-01-14 11:30:23 UTC
Hello,

I run my own email server (yeah I am crazy like that) and just have mail
delivered to to a maildir on the server and then sup just import
everything. I usually deal with my email connecting to my personal VPN
ssh into the server tmux and sup.

I love sup, its been my email client 2008-2009 I think, I can deal with
hundreds of emails per days per day with minimal effort.

But since Android and OpenVPN is so damm easy nowadays. I would like
to have email on my Phone, and SSH into the server just doesn't fit the
style.

IMAP seems the obvious option here, set up dovecot, and from the VPN
fetch my email.

BUT

The big problem is maildir syncback. I would love to get my lovely
sorted tags into the IMAP server, so I can properly sort my email.

Any Ideas ? What are my options ? Anyone passed trough this before ?

--
Regards,
Alfredo Palhares
Alfredo Palhares

Per Andersson
2015-01-15 19:16:08 UTC
On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Alfredo Palhares
Post by Alfredo Palhares
[...]
Have you seen sup-sync-back-maildir ? Would that work for you?

--
Per
Post by Alfredo Palhares
--