[sup] Is completion available in sup?
Peng Yu
2015-03-21 04:45:29 UTC

http://supmua.org/community/sup-talk/msg01560.html

I am wondering if completion is available in sup. Basically, wherever
gmail offers completion, it would be great sup can do so as well. I
don't see this feature mentioned in the sup document.
--
Regards,
Peng
Ruthard Baudach
2015-03-22 22:08:22 UTC
Welcome,
Post by Peng Yu
Hi,
http://supmua.org/community/sup-talk/msg01560.html
I am wondering if completion is available in sup. Basically, wherever
gmail offers completion, it would be great sup can do so as well. I
don't see this feature mentioned in the sup document.
Yes, tab completion is implemented in the basic textfield class and
available everywhere depending on the implementation.

As far as I recollect email addresses, labels and searches are
tab-completed, I never had the need for other completions yet.

There is a hook extre-contact-addresses you can use to enhance the email
completion.

Regards,
Ruthard

--

Emails bitte verschlÃŒsseln und signieren.
Meine PGP-Id: 0xAC5AC6C2