[sup] How to add web link when composing message with vim ?
b0f0
2015-10-18 21:22:43 UTC
Hi !

I would like to add a web link to my email message in vim editor and
because I am beginner with sup and vim I am asking here for help.
I want it to be like this <a href="http://supmua.org">SUP</a> by doing this
the reciever of email would just klik on SUP to follow the link.
writing http://supmua.org in vim is ok, but is the above option also
possible ?

Bye !

b0f0
Gaute Hope
2015-10-19 07:39:40 UTC
Post by b0f0
Hi !
I would like to add a web link to my email message in vim editor and
because I am beginner with sup and vim I am asking here for help.
I want it to be like this <a href="http://supmua.org">SUP</a> by doing this
the reciever of email would just klik on SUP to follow the link.
writing http://supmua.org in vim is ok, but is the above option also
possible ?
No, not really. You can only edit the text/plain part of the email
inside sup.

Most email readers will make a link clickable, but you will have to
write it out fully.

Regards, Gaute